nice to meet u in advance:-)

Options
Hi all well im 28 years old and have struggled with bingeeating all my life I am very overweight and need to lose a significant amount of weight im type 2 diabetic at a recent checkup my dcr said if I dnt do smethng soon im not gng to b around to watch my daughter grow up youd think that would b enough to make me stop right but it wasnt until I admitted tht I hate myself I hate been self conscious and feeling left out and basically letting food become my everything but not anymre im dng this for me and my baby I want to b around for her children. Id love to make new friendships and support each other so please feel free to add me:-)

Replies

• debbielybyer
    Options
    nice to meet you too :) good luck with everything!
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request. Hope that this will help encourage and motivate you!
  • honda1300
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I just started yesterday. I am 62 years old and have always been overweight all my life, but even more so after foot surgery (that didn't work) 3 years ago. I have not been in a bathing suit since 10 yrs old and was self conscious about it then. I am extremely tired all the time. I want to get healthy so I can do things with my 3 grandchildren that I can't do now. I ride a Honda 1300 and rarely rode this last season. I would appreciate the support back and I am there for you!