5'10" at 285 with a goal of 200

Options
Going to be a tough ride haha. Do really need to lose the weight though.

-Just saying hi!

Replies

• kirstyjosephine
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm also 5'10" but I started at ~91kg (I'd actually probably estimate my start weight was 93-4 given the original scales were inaccurate). I'm now already down to 86.8kg after >4weeks. This website/app/system is stupidly good.

Being taller means results don't manifest visually as fast, but it also means .. we can reach .. things. :bigsmile:
  • stacyhagberg
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me as a friend! I'm currently at about 225, I want to get down to 150! About the same amount of weight to lose there! (Oh, and I'm also 5'10"!)
  • KTrunnit14
    Options
    wow you all are so tall!
    i'm 5'3 1/2 and want to lose 125 lbs
    feel free to add me!
  • icklecyberfairy
    icklecyberfairy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. I am 5'11 started at around 99kg. HAve been dieting for about 7weeks and now weigh 93kg

The change is difficult to see if you are taller. I still can't see a difference but my measurements are smaller.

I'd like to be around 160-175, but not sure at the moment.
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am aroundd 5'9'' and started out at 274.4 I started Aug. 1, 2011. So far, I am down 35 pounds! My goal now is to get to 199. Then, I will see how I am feeling, and re-evaluate then. :o) You can do it as long as you keep on track.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5'8" here started this time around at 268 down to 247-245 now. Trying to get to 200. When I reach that goal i'll shoot lower.
  • kirstyjosephine
    Options
    I should probably add I'm aiming for 60kg ultimately (which is 5kg less than my absolute lowest weight).

Given that I exercise and weight train now, I may re-evaluate as I get closer as my body shape then was probably skinny-fat and perhaps not a good indicator of how I'll look/feel at that weight now.
  • mtbonia
    Options
    Thanks all!

Yea I'll probably have to start going to the gym again. Been a looong time since I went to one haha.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! This is a great site to help you achieve your goals!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    oh WOW there are other tall women in the world! lol

i'm a shorty tho only 5 ft 9" :cry:

but don't you hate not being able to wear high heals very often?! lol i do my hubby is only 1 inch taller than me...if only he was 6ft 5"!!!!

anyways back to subject,it is very doable...and set yourself little goals and a bigger goal also along the way it really does help alot.
    good luck t
  • myladyjanegrey11
    Options
    You go, You can do anything you put your mind to. Think you will, you will. yes it may take a while, but sooooo worth the effort. Just think about all the wonderful things you can do now but being able to do them better when you've reached your goal. Lose the weight with Confidence. I know you can do it!
  • WassBoss15
    WassBoss15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'9'' guy here at 251 lbs and trying to get down to 200 first and then eventually lower to what I used to be in undergrad.
    I've been using the site on and off for a couple of months but really started to put it in to full gear for the past couple of weeks and I've lost 4 lbs. I was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss and I'm not complaining.
    After seeing the amazing results from some of you I'm inspired and positive that the rest of us can do it too.
    Gluck to everyone!
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" I started at 228 and am fluctuating around 165 my goal is 155. It's a hard journey and I'm struggling the most right now.