ATTN LGBT+ COMMUNITY

Options
groups_22_45119.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22-lgbt

Come out! Come out! Come out! Your silence is no longer required. :flowerforyou:

The LGBT+ Group is growing every day. It's in the Top 5 of most populous groups so far, and I know that there are more of you out there lurking in the shadows wondering if it's really safe to come out. It is! :drinker: The MFP environment has changed dramatically this week for the better, and it's only going to get better in the future.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22-lgbt

This group is a safe haven in which the LGBT+ community can discuss what is affecting their lives, relationships, careers, etc. You are welcome here if you're lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, questioning, intersex, asexual, pansexual, queer, gender queer, gender neutral, gender variant, polyamorous, closeted, out, androgynous, straight ally, friend/supporter of the community, undefined, supportive parent/guardian/family of LGBT+ persons, or if you simply don't fit a label, don't like labels, or you're just interested in learning about the community. Feel free to openly discuss whatever is on your mind here, but be respectful of all members, follow all MFP and group rules, and remember that bashing of any kind is unacceptable. Have fun!

Come-Out-Come-Out-Wherever-You-Are.gif

Replies

• Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    rainbow-animated-drawing-colours.gif
  • david581c
    Options
    tumblr_lueno1ozvZ1qafrplo1_500.jpg

cereal, this group is great.
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    MFW I see a LGBT+ post
    33249xx.jpg
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Please feel free to friend request me if you like. My picture posted with my profile is my partner and myself. Of course she's the skinny one and I'm the chunky one. Being a lesbian is only one part of me. I'm also a musician, great cook, caregiver, etc. So please take the time to get to know me before judging me for being a lesbian. I love all people, you or old,
    white or non-caucasian, straight & or not, skinny or chunky. I am just a gal looking for friends, encouragement, support and motivation for my journey and I'm more than willing to be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, or whatever you need in your journey. So feel free to view my profile and request to befriend if you think I'd be helpful to you! Have a totally terrific day everyone!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lueno1ozvZ1qafrplo1_500.jpg

cereal, this group is great.

Best EVER.
  • devilblkdress
    Options
    Hello!

Thanks for having me as part of your group. As a child and a parent of someone whom is LGBT I have managed to be very pro-active in the community now for close to 20 years. It is because of great people, communication and open-mindedness that has allowed my own teenager to begin to formulate whom she is now rather than internally struggle for years the way my father had to. May the fun cartoons commence :-)

Blessed be,
    Tanya
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    We have cake!

rainbow-cake.jpg
  • Umeboshi
    Options
    We have cake!

rainbow-cake.jpg
    Yum!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    >_>' Healthy cake!

Forgot where I was for a second.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    We have cake!

rainbow-cake.jpg

I really want to make this...
  • MelodyRuffin
    Options
    This is great!! I was hoping to find something like this on here but wasnt sure where to begin. Thank you for posting.