Almost Halfway Done! (Mid-Journey Progress Pictures)

Options
I'm still a bit far from my goal, but after looking back at some pictures, I felt they might inspire someone similar in age/weight/height/goals :)
I'm just barely under 5'3" and my ultimate goal is 125, but I would be happy with 130.

tempey.jpg
July 2011, 155-158ish
(sorry it's so dark/blurry)

temp2mh.jpg
November 2011, 138 (17-20 lbs lost)

I regret not taking better pictures when I started, but I was skeptical that I would lose weight. Each and every day is a struggle, but I now feel like even if it took this long, it is reachable with patience and persistence!

Thanks for looking everyone!

BTW: sorry for the messy bathroom- it's my mom's not mine! I promise ;)

Replies

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Woohoo, well done! Keep it going! :flowerforyou:
  • calamitydown
    Options
    thanks uLinx!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    good job! wonderful change!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great already!! Keep doing what youre doing and youll meet your goal in no time!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Very nice.
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You look fantastic!! :D
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look awesome even now at halfway through!... how did you do it? any special diet or workout routine if you mind me asking :)
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • jeskie15
    Options
    well done to you , you must be really pleased.
  • rayichka
    rayichka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • PrixFit84
    Options
    you look great!
  • baileysmomma922
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!!!

I am the same height and have the same weight goal of 125. It says for our height we should weigh between 101lbs and 136lbs.... so right down the middle is good for me. I went from 183 to 134lbs.... 9 left to go....but 130 would make me really happy !
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and your attitude is really great also. Slow and steady wins the race. WooHoo!!
  • calamitydown
    Options
    @ amnaimon thank you! and i try and i try to log everything i put in my mouth and stay at or slightly under my recommended cals. no pop, no juice, only water, plain tea, and a coffee drink once or twice a week :) i have cheat days and try not to deprive myself TOO much :) i also did a bit of 30DS but some family issues got in the way of me finishing it. when i feel like i need to exercise i usually just go on a walk with my dog :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!