Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor anybody got it?

hi there,

just wondering if anybody has one of these as thinking if buying it but would like some reviews.

any help would be grateful of.

thankyou

also looking at Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor

Replies

• I have it & love t!! Fairly basic but does what I need which is heart rate & cals burnt!!! My husband has a better model which can upload to his computer & graph workouts etc so depends on what you need!!!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    I have the FT4 and I love it! I basically just wanted to track calories burned and it's great for that. It automatically talks to the heart rate monitor on the treadmill at the gym, so I can see my heart rate without looking at the watch. I have the silver one, but they have a pink one out now which looks cool.
  • does it save your avg heart rate as i have a cheap one from lloyds pharmecy and it keeps changing....

will only be using it when on wii doing zumba, just dance 3 and maybe i'll start running......
  • kgoodhart1
    kgoodhart1 Posts: 7 Member
    It's great. I have one and I love it. You get an exercise calorie count specific to you, and you don't have to hold onto the handles at the gym to get a heart rate.
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Yes it stores the data from each training session and can tell you duration, calories, average HR, maximum HR and how long you were in the zone for.
  • kgoodhart1
    kgoodhart1 Posts: 7 Member
    It gives you maximum, minimum, and average heart rates for each exercise session.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    I have one too and I love it, easy to use and displays everything I need too without being too complicated.
  • Yes it's great.
    You won't regret getting one.
  • just brought it from amazon. got the silver one. getting it delivered tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    I've got one!! I love it!! Best HRM for a good price. :-) Simple and easy to use. :-)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    I love mine! I'm sure you will too.
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    I have it and i get on with it really well.
  • I dont know what model I have (think it might be FT3?) but I got a Polar watch and heart rate monitor belt, I love it and cant do without it,

It sets your ultimate zones and warns you when your HR is too high, gives a really good estimate of calories burnt better than any I get from the machines at the gym,

I love it, easy to use, comfortable to wear
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    I love my polar ft4 I cant workout with out it and its easy to use my advice is compare the diffrent models and get the one one that has the features you need
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    just brought it from amazon. got the silver one. getting it delivered tomorrow :bigsmile:

I just bought the same model and color last week!! Absolutly LOVE it..does everything i was looking for and not too complicated :happy: im doing lvl 2 of jm 6w6p and my hrm said i burned over 100 more than mfp says if i log as circuit training!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    I'm getting one they look so cool!!!!