Unsure if I'm done

Options
I am at a weight that is healthy and I like it (115, I am 5'4.5) but my body is so... I dunno. Am I just shaped odd?
Photo80.jpg

Replies

• Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    what do you mean odd!?
    You look wonderful!

Definitely go into maintenance mode, you look perfect!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am not attracted to women, but you're body is beautiful! I agree with the other poster - go into maintenance mode and stay just the way you are. ;-)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    If you were to ask me to be hypercritical, I would say that if you wanted to build anything it would appear that your back (particularly the lats) might be underdeveloped. That's hard to say from a front view tank top shot, AND it's a nitpicking sort of assessment, but it's all I've got. Otherwise, I can only say "I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating cookies," which I believe is rather self-explanatory ;)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you I'm certainly not seeing anything odd here! You look great, be proud of yourself!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You look good to me. Have you considered body dysmorphia ? It's something I think I have, I look at myself in the mirror and see a fat person with lumps and bumps everywhere. I try to see myself as others see me, but find it really hard.
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    You look good to me. Have you considered body dysmorphia ? It's something I think I have, I look at myself in the mirror and see a fat person with lumps and bumps everywhere. I try to see myself as others see me, but find it really hard.
    It's definitely possible. I guess to me I look and I know I'm not big. But I think my hips and ribs are closer than most people. Could be wrong. Haha.

Thanks everyone!!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with your shape at all.
    Your boobs are in proportion with your body and you can differentiate between that and your body.
    Be proud, alot of women would want a body like yours - I''m straight, but can be honest.
    Well done.
    I could say posture, but that could be the way your standing.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think you look great but I do understand how you feel. I am 5'5" and weigh 122 with a goal of 115. Will I be happy with that, I don't know. I still have plenty of fat around my mid section from having my 3 kids. I am losing most of the weight around my legs and chest area. I am hoping the waist is next.

Tracy
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    If you were to ask me to be hypercritical, I would say that if you wanted to build anything it would appear that your back (particularly the lats) might be underdeveloped. That's hard to say from a front view tank top shot, AND it's a nitpicking sort of assessment, but it's all I've got. Otherwise, I can only say "I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating cookies," which I believe is rather self-explanatory ;)
    I am looking to do some building, I'm just not really sure how. I would love to work on my back muscles haha. :)
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Perhaps your perceptions have not caught up with your weight loss. Maybe you should take some time to get used to your new weight before thinking about losing any more.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me. What about your body do you feel needs to be worked on more?
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    Looks good to me. What about your body do you feel needs to be worked on more?
    I just feel a bit... thick. I think it could be bones though.
  • jjsamp202
    Options
    I think we have really similar body types. I feel self-conscious about a very wide ribcage and a general "thick" body type. Even if I lose weight, I still feel "big" in that sense.

I would recommend strength-training! That's what gives the tight look I'm guessing you want (it's what I'm going for too) and it's the one thing, so far, that's made me feel ok about my "big" body, i.e. yes I'm bigger than the fragile waif-type, but it's all muscle. Lately I've been eating a bit more and lifting a bunch and having way more success with that than dieting ever gave me.
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    I think we have really similar body types. I feel self-conscious about a very wide ribcage and a general "thick" body type. Even if I lose weight, I still feel "big" in that sense.

I would recommend strength-training! That's what gives the tight look I'm guessing you want (it's what I'm going for too) and it's the one thing, so far, that's made me feel ok about my "big" body, i.e. yes I'm bigger than the fragile waif-type, but it's all muscle. Lately I've been eating a bit more and lifting a bunch and having way more success with that than dieting ever gave me.
    This is a great idea. :)
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I really think you look great! I agree w/ the strength training comments.
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It looks like you are slouching somewhat in the picture. Stand tall and proud of what you've accomplished.
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    It looks like you are slouching somewhat in the picture. Stand tall and proud of what you've accomplished.
    I have really bad posture. :(
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would love your body. =)

But I know how you feel. Even if I was thin, my hips and ribs would still be quite thick. (There's little flab I can pull at on my hips.)

You have a really nice athletic figure. Flaunt it, I say!
    Seriously - you just look like you're into lots of sport, and quite fit and slim! It's a great figure.

xox
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    I would love your body. =)

But I know how you feel. Even if I was thin, my hips and ribs would still be quite thick. (There's little flab I can pull at on my hips.)

You have a really nice athletic figure. Flaunt it, I say!
    Seriously - you just look like you're into lots of sport, and quite fit and slim! It's a great figure.

xox
    Thank you! I'm not even very sporty.
    Everyone has been so kind:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!