My first day!

Options
Happy I found this site to track my food and exercise. I'm 52 years old, married 19 years to a wonderful man. We have three children, four dogs, and one cat. I'm going to lose about 40 pounds to improve my overall health, prevent wear and tear on my knee replacements, help relieve the pain from tendonitis in my feet, and to look and feel better about myself. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy I found this site to track my food and exercise. I'm 52 years old, married 19 years to a wonderful man. We have three children, four dogs, and one cat. I'm going to lose about 40 pounds to improve my overall health, prevent wear and tear on my knee replacements, help relieve the pain from tendonitis in my feet, and to look and feel better about myself. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome! And good luck to you! Huge animal lover I see =) You can do it!
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new life :) Best wishes to you!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Same to you, congrats on joining, you will love this site and all of the support.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Best place in the world to get the job done. 56 yr old here and married 38 years. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    We will expect results!

All the best to you. You've found a very supportive site.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    49-year-old....married 27 years. Lost 20lbs on MFP. Reached goal of 130 & lost another since.....definitely the place to be. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

Have added you as a friend.

Sue xx
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    welcome :)

I love that you say "i'm going to" - that sort of attitude will definitely help!