I must get back

Options
I am so sick of starting on Monday and eating bad on the weekends and gaining it all back. I had nothing this weekend but pizza and fast food. What can I do to keep my motivation up? I need help!! Today is my new day and I will stick to it...well until Thanksgiving! ha! I must run and I must stick to it!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Me too. Good luck :drinker:
  • devvorian
    devvorian Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I had good intentions last week, then on sunday ate chips and candy...and felt so guilty after! I think having this program and the supportive community will help...hope I have a better sense of will power in a matter of time :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    It was really tempting to cheat over the weekend. My secret weapon for the sweets craving, 1/3 cup of chex muddy buddies, it's really a lot but not a lot of calories. I was out yesterday and it was very tempting to make some brownies or something but didn't have a lot of calories to spend so I said NO and had another cup of tea. I drink a lot of tea, there is one or two like Good Earth original that are sweet without added sugar, might try something like that.
  • JoHola
    JoHola Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Im exactly the same, if only I could maintain my motivation over the weekend! :happy:
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    AGREED! Ugh was good all week..."unplugged" this weekend so didn't even track what I ate. Got lots of cardio in, but had great meals, and a little too many "spirits" with friends...Monday, today is a new day. I mean it this time. Already 30 min on eliptical done before work. Good luck.
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Since weekends are a departure from our "normal" routines, I find I run into trouble if I don't have a plan in place BEFORE the weekend starts.
  • suzieatkinson
    Options
    O am getting on the eliptical right now after reading your comment! Thanks guys for the motivation!!
  • bveggie
    Options
    i always fall at weekends too!