Day 1!

Options
Good morning, All! Today is day 1 of my new journey. I once weighed 236lbs, lost 100lbs on Weight Watchers. It was so great, I felt wonderful and beautiful.

Then I got pregnant with my daughter and took that as license to eat everything in the NE portion of the United States. If it wasn't nailed down, I ate it. So there you have it. I was 250lbs when I went into the hospital to have my daughter. Just from life going back to normal, I lost 40lbs. But I am still at 210!

So here I am, I stumbled across this site and I love it!! Has everything I wanted Weight Watchers for but for free! I am so grateful! THANK YOU!

I do really well with online support systems, so I hope to get to know everyone here and give and take the support we all need!

LET'S DO THIS!

Replies

• robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Alright BOZWA~ lets get started and make this day one a memorable one! today is the first day in the rest of your life!

You will succeed!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your weight loss for a better healthier you! This community is here anytime you need advice on anything :wink: You've lost weight before and you can do it again!
  • wirthit612
    wirthit612 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome girllie!!! I just have to say I love your focus. I was looking for some motivation this morning and found it here.
    I had my 3rd daughter 7 months ago, so I've been working hard since September to lose my baby weight and get back into shape. Since Halloween I've not been watching my food as close (sneaking Halloween candy and extra things here and there) but last Wednesday I started watching ultra close and doing Jillian Michaels video's everyday.

I have to tell you this site has been my saving grace. I needed this tool to monitor my food. Stick with it. It will happen!

I agree... Let's do this...
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community :) glad you're here! If you need another friendl feel free to add me.
  • skingcomputerguy
    Options
    Not only have I lost weight following the guidelines of this site, but it is also educational by learning what foods are high in what nutrients. I love the flexibility to track the things that can be problematic for me, i.e. sodium... My doctor once told me my iron levels are high, so I am able to track that as well.. If you follow this program, you will succeed!! :happy:
  • bozwa78
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and info! I'm very excited! :))