Anyone need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options
I would like friends who have over 100 lbs to lose. I am finding it hard to relate to some of the friends I have who only need to lose 10-30lbs.

Replies

• swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request now. I also want to lose 100#. We can do this!
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My goal is 145, I'm right there with you! I agree, it can be hard to relate to those trying to lose like 10 lbs. Good for them, but we're on different journeys.
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I need to drop 132 more! :)
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now, we can do this.
  • IbDatChick
    Options
    I NEED to lose 100! Therefore I SHALL lose 100! However It can be discouraging when the goal is so far away! I started w 50 and have 38 to go! Then I will do ther other 50 maybe in 2's since itll be harder to drop pounds when we are at a healthier weight =)
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I lost 74 and still need to lose 50 ... but it feels like 100 to go :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 53 since January and still have another 60 some more to loose . Anyone can feel free to add me also we can support one another !
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    there is also a "group" for people looking to lose 100#. go under groups and search, it should come up.
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 150...I would love to be your friend and we can help each other!!!

Andrea

ladychi306@gmail.com
  • ImperfectXion
    ImperfectXion Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To be at a healthy weight I have to lose about 150 pounds. ._. I'll add you. Anyone else feel free to add me too. <3 We can do this guys~
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I need too! 110 to be exact :) Sending you a friend request....
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Working on losing a total of 165. Sent you a friend request! :)

Always happy to give and receive support. It's definitely a different journey when the goal seems to be significantly farther away, but we can do it!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    When I started my journey my goal was to lose half my weight literally; 151 pounds. I have lost 92 so any experiences you are going through I am sure I have been there and done that, feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey, you CAN do it!!!
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    same here i'm currently 230 and should be nearer 130 so its nice and round just like me lol
  • zozilla09
    zozilla09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too! Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 26 pounds in the last 4 1/2 months, but have another 90 to go to meet my first goal. I lost 100 pounds a few years ago but regained about 30. Now back on track but I sure could use the support from others who are on a similar journey.
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    People ADD ME!!! i have 132lbs to go!!! :) I have lost 16lbs!!!!
  • angijunbug
    Options
    I still have 90+ to lose to get to my goal. If I want to go by govt standards then I have over 100 more to go. Feel free to add me as well!
  • andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 to lose and would love to have you as a friend!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Any who respond to this are welcome to add me as a buddy too if you want. I'm on mfp daily and love to motivate. I joined MFP 10 months ago and was needing to lose 127 pounds. I am now down 103. I can relate to what everyone is going through. Here's a before and current photo to give some encouragement to all of you.

BEFORE
    scan0014.jpg

CURRENT
    CindyNov11.jpg