Good morning My Fitness Pals!

Options
Good morning MFPs!! Happy Monday to you all! I was reading something last night that made me think....It said something about looking at our efforts as a hobby instead of hard work. What is a hobby?? The dictionary says it is "an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation." Do I pursue my journey for pleasure?....I didn't at first but now I love to exercise. Is this something I love doing? Yes... I also love giving feedback to my pals and helping them with their journey. Will I stay motivated and active on MFP?? Absolutely because I really do look at this as a hobby...one that I love and can't get enough of. If you are a pal already, thanks :-) I love you guys! If you can give feedback and need a push too feel free to add me. ~Wendy~

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great way to look at this thing we call a journey. Makes you think a lil different about it. I will be sending a add for you. Thanks.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I use it as a hobby.
    Spend my time looking for healthy alternatives for the things I love. I use my recipes or search for recipes and then Manipulate them to make them work for me. It takes time and effort but it's fun and works for me.
    I also go the grocery store and spend a lot of time looking at lables. Not just the food that is at eye level. I look at the top and bottom shelves. Things I've never heard of or seen before and then try to find ways to use them.
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great way to look at this thing we call a journey. Makes you think a lil different about it. I will be sending a add for you. Thanks.

Looking for you add and Your Welcome :smile:
  • Kahiapo
    Kahiapo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome outlook!