I need food suggestions

Options
Hi there, so I reached my goal weight and decided to get off of here, I have managed to hold my weight (within 2lbs) for about 4 months. I currently weigh somewhere around 127...I think I would like to get to 120 however. I am having a hard time getting back to diet mode after eating whatever I wanted for so long................Soooo
I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some simple Ideas for a breakfast/lunch and a healthy dinner. Please keep in mind I only have a microwave.....it also needs to be relatively cheap

My main dinner lately has been a turkey sandwich with cheese and lettuce on a kaiser role....Also I apparently have an addiction to ranch but no other dressings I've tried have been as yummy any suggestions?

Replies

• kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    You can still have your ranch.. Just make sure it's with in the two tablespoon recommendation.

As far as the other meals go, with a microwave only.. it's kinda tricky to suggest.

Sandwich's are good.. but i'd put it on whole grain bread or only eat half the kaiser roll. Fresh fruit/veggies to go on the side is a great meal for lunch or dinner. Also nuts and greek yogurt can make great side choices.

For breakfast, I'm at a loss. I normally eat eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast.. but without a stove, you can't exactly cook eggs.
  • megpapier
    megpapier Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love me some ranch dressing as well but the calories....ugh. Have you tried Marie's Yogurt ranch dressing? It tastes just like regular Hidden Valley ranch! It is delicious! You can usually find it in the produce section since it needs to be refrigerated,

Breakfast? A big bowl of oatmeal! One of my favorites!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal nearly every morning -- cooked in the microwave. Just recently found a sugar-free brown sugar cinnamon syrup which I pour on it....DELICIOUS!!!!
    You can cook eggs in a coffee cup in the microwave -- not quite the same taste, but doable nonetheless.
    I also make smoothies using yogurt and fruit (both fresh and frozen) for supper. I eat lunch at work, and usually have a small chef salad.
    Kaye
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with almond/peanut butter and protein powder! It's the best meal ever.

Apparently you can poach eggs in the microwave, too!