30 days progress with MFP.

Options
brushe
brushe Posts: 181 Member
Sorry if these don't come through.

First Picture taken in May of 2011 @ 220.

015.jpg

Started MFP in October and down to 208 after 30 days in. Still have more work to do, but seeing the progress is motivating.

Thanks to everyone for the support.

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job!! can tell a big difference in just 30 days :happy: ..the one pic is half cut off tho!
  • brushe
    Options
    30dayfront-1.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg
  • htmeadows
    Options
    Great job! I also started October 1, 2011. I had (much) more to lose than you but I agree that seeing the progress is encouraging.

The way I see it, it's pure math. Keep yourself under your goal calories and exercise, and it WILL happen.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have indeed been working hard! You look great! :drinker: :glasses:
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    show off :) kidding! good job you!
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Definitely motivation for me to stay with it! Last week was my first week actually applying myself. Lost 6lbs this past week (yes, I know, water weight), BUT.... where will I be at the end of my 30 days, like YOU?! Thank you for this post! Inspiring!
  • brushe
    Options
    Finally got the others pics sized correctly. Thank you all for the kind words and support. Ya'll Rock!

Back30days.jpg

Side30days.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!