My Very First NSV

Options
So I updated my weight and BMI info this morning and found out that for the first time in I don't even know how long (10 yrs at least) I'm no longer obese! I'm finally overweight. Who ever would have thought that someone would be excited about being overweight?! Well I am extremely excited about this milestone in my journey and I just had to share it with people that would understand my excitement.

Thanks for allowing me to share!

Replies

• jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job... Now on to the next (lower) level!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    So I updated my weight and BMI info this morning and found out that for the first time in I don't even know how long (10 yrs at least) I'm no longer obese! I'm finally overweight. Who ever would have thought that someone would be excited about being overweight?! Well I am extremely excited about this milestone in my journey and I just had to share it with people that would understand my excitement.

Thanks for allowing me to share!

I am dying to see overweight! Im in no way think that I look OR feel obese!

Great job!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Woot woot! I remember when I first left the land of obesity! Gained a lot in the past 5 years... more than half of what I lost... and am teetering on the edge of obesity again. :cry: But I will prevail. :smile: Congrats on the accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Yay !

People that know me tell me I don't look overweight, let alone Obese. BMI doesn't tell it all.

Congrats on hitting that mark and keep posting in on your progress.

Gary
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Kudos...!~
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support. I love you guys!! (with tears in my eyes)
  • LoriInIowa
    Options
    Good for you!! :) That is an exciting milestone. Keep up the good work.
  • mrsamyhicks
    Options
    Congratulations I TOTALLY understand! That is an ugly word I can't believe im considered "overweight" because I dont look it but im striving to cross that bar just the same!!! Wooohooo we rock
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I felt the exact same way great job, onto the next level, healthy, good luck!!!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    That must feel great!!! Brilliant accomplishment!

YAY YOU!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I know exactly what you mean... I started out as "overweight" and when I got under that goal and was in the 'healthy' range I could have done a cartwheel.
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my patented victory dance for you! (This is the dance I perform when I meet my weekly goals, etc.) Sending positive energy your way so that you can keep up your amazing work! I know it hasn't been easy. You inspire me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!