Favorite Source of Protein

Options
2»

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Costco chocolate whey protein with water, then heated up. It gives the perfect balance to being full but not heavy and is so creamy. I add a few drops of hazelnut flavored stevia in it for the perfect aroma. yummmmmmmmm!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have so many, but my favorites would be tilapia, tuna, cottage cheese, and egg whites.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. Beans, almonds, peanut butter, and fish/seafood. These are all things I eat regularly for protein. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. Beans are the most versatile though, so perhaps they would win. But it's hard to beat grilled jumbo gulf shrimp tossed in ceyenne and garlic powder. Or blackened catfish. Oh, and pan seared scallops? I love those! Or a nice thick tuna or swordfish steak on the grill? So yummy. But a handful of cocoa roasted almonds and nice glass of red wine is a great way to end the day. But it's pretty hard to imagine something better than good ol' peanut butter.

Wait, what was the question? Oh yeah, favorite source of protein. I'm not sure I have one.
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't kiss and tell.
    Yeah, yeah... we get it, you're gross..... your protein references are noted, like from now on !!!!!!!!