November Shred-It Challenge Day 14

Options
Two weeks down! Two weeks to go! I hope everyone had a great weekend and did their best to stay on track.

Cant wait to see what changes we've made happen when we weigh-in and take measurements tomorrow!

Jen

Replies

• lilroo82
    Options
    Just done L2 D4, can't believe tomorrow we will be half way through! Haven't posted for a couple days, but I can assure you I've been soldiering on! Seems like a lot of work on the arms this level, with all the plank work & strength. Not so easy when you have a weak wrist. Anyhow, I managed to get through the whole thing today for the first time, apart from I CAN'T DO DOUBLE JUMP ROPE!!!! Just doing single.

Sorry, I won't be posting my measurements tomorrow, as I really just want to see the difference between the start and the finish - I am worried I'll measure and nothing will have changed which may result in me jacking it all in... Best I carry it through without any disappointment - that way, if I haven't lost any inches at the end, at least I completed it!! :happy:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I havent sheded in a few days... Weekends kill me, but since I was soooooo hungover on sunday I just puked all day and didnt eat except for my greasy mcdonalds at 9 o'clock at night! haha
    well getting back on track tomorrow! ;)
  • Srumans
    Srumans Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Wondering if I can get in on this challenge mid-November! Need some motivation! :smile: