New to my fitness pal!

Options
Hello everyone My name is Joann and I am starting this journey of losing weight. I hope to meet individuals who are positive and encouraging.

Replies

• Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome aboard!
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Goodluck and welcome...feel free to add me.
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me :happy:
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good luck! MFP is a great place for motivation and support! Feel free to add me!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Good luck and have a lot of fun. Everyone on here is so sweet and helpful.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...nothing better than support from those on the same mission!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    Welcome to the board! It seems to be a really great, and supportive community so far!
  • bsimoneaux
    bsimoneaux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne , My name is Beth, and today is my first day on the message board also. I started tracking my food diary last week when I got a new phone and someone told me about this app. I feel this will really help my journey to permanent weight loss. Glad to see another newbie on board.
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me as well, it's always nice to have a group of supportive people to help you on your journey :)
  • tisha_77
    Options
    Today is my first day too. Yay for the newbies! We can do it!
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I wish you the best in your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend anyone, we can do this!
  • sporter5
    sporter5 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,,, you will love this site, there are some amazing people on here with some amazing stories. Feel free to add me and we can support each other
  • mariondot40
    mariondot40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi

welcome to the site, its a great site please feel free to add me.
  • cheathcoat5
    Options
    I'm Cheryl and also new here. Started almost a week ago and I'm finding this very helpful. Good luck :)
  • Diahann83
    Options
    Hiya Im new to my fitness pal :) However recently lost over 5 stone with Zumba and healthy eating all by myself and looking to lose my remanding 2 stone to get to my target weight.