Need a diet buddy

Options
I am looking for a diet buddy. I think it would be easier to loose weight. So everybody should add me. My name on here is Sdiaz1989. My name is Sarah and I am down to 16 pounds lost but would like some friends to share it with. So please add me thank you. And you can email me any time. :smile:

Replies

• Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    I'd love to have a diet buddy as well! I'll add you :)
  • stormdancer63628
    Options
    Sarah i am also needing a diet buddy i have stopped and started so many times and feel that if i had someone to
    share my little success's with i would be more apt to stick with it i am going to add you to my buddy list i am stormdancer63628 and my name is Sheila
  • bighipsandredlips
    Options
    I would to to have a dietbuddy 2!(: i will add you! c:
  • NicheGuy
    Options
    I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me !!
  • Julie2402
    Options
    hi, il be your buddy too, i have lost 21 pound so far and have about another 21 to go, well done on you loss so far!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah, friend request sent!

The more buddies the better, it really helps, but it's just nice to be sociable sometimes

Di

:smile:
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'll be your pal.
  • reneekenhamlin
    reneekenhamlin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love to add more friends! It really seems to help!!! Fiend request sent!!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    We're all your buddies! (I'm sending you a friend request now!)
  • pulvermuller
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty much in the same boat...

I'm new to this site, and i don't have any friends here yet! Please feel free to add me:)
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    Absolutely feel free to add me! I also have a motivation page where there is a group of us that check in and motivate eachother -- called Journey to ONEderland! Come join in the page if you'd like (and that goes for EVERYONE!) ...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Journey-to-ONEderland/111954932249862
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm new to Fitness Pal and would love some pals for inspiration. Friend request sent :smile: