Hi!

Options
Hey Everyone. :tongue:

I'm Funto and i'm just here to introduce myself really.

I hope this is really going to help and be the motivation i need to get healthy and to make this a lifestyle change. I like to start things at the beginning of the week which is usually Monday in my book, but i'm gunna start tomorrow. I'm really excited about this.

I have a bunch of things that i'm looking forward to doing, it's just the weight that holding me back from doing it.

I'll need all the support and will give all mine.
Love you all and thanks!

192236.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Funto_Fatty93
    Options
    Hey Everyone. :tongue:

I'm Funto and i'm just here to introduce myself really.

I hope this is really going to help and be the motivation i need to get healthy and to make this a lifestyle change. I like to start things at the beginning of the week which is usually Monday in my book, but i'm gunna start tomorrow. I'm really excited about this.

I have a bunch of things that i'm looking forward to doing, it's just the weight that holding me back from doing it.

I'll need all the support and will give all mine.
    Love you all and thanks!

192236.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!!! Enjoy this site...it's a wonderful tool.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: