Been away

Options
I have been away for a while but now I am trying to come back. I have been so frustrated not losing any weight even though I have been working out and trying to eat the right thing. The real crux of the matter is logging EVERYTHING one put in one's mouth. Keeping track is definitely the way to go and this site is fantastic.

Replies

• ladyhawk53
    Options
    I have been away for a while but now I am trying to come back. I have been so frustrated not losing any weight even though I have been working out and trying to eat the right thing. The real crux of the matter is logging EVERYTHING one put in one's mouth. Keeping track is definitely the way to go and this site is fantastic.
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    192130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Welcome, glad your back!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. you can do this:flowerforyou:
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have come back as well. Welcome back and good luck :smile:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am new to the site and so far have been really appreciating it. Good Luck:wink:

190813.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello! and welcome back.I too have not been very good at logging everything but i have still been strive to be more conscious of what i put into my mouth.The only time i have to log food and everything at the end of the day and when i get to busy to do that i wait until the end of the week when i have free time and by then i have forgotten some or most of what i ate.I just had a thought maybe if i keep a journal a few minutes everyday and log it on this website at the end of the week.Good luck.