Anyone need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• juanitarb
    juanitarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a beginner i WEIGHT about 308. I need help and tips now to live and eat healthiers Any one can add me thank you

12786810.png
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request now. Have lost almost 60 and still have 150 to lose. I started at 380 and want to be 160-170.
  • haleyyh3
    Options
    I don't need to loose 100 but I am real close. I want to loose about 65 bto 70 and the first 5 keep coming and going... So my heart goes out to you.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I need to lose like 160 pounds but my current goal is like 96 pounds. Please feel free to add me. I'm a super slow loser so don't expect me to wow you with inspirational losses but I'm in it for the long haul.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    There is a long lasting thread for people with 100+ pounds to lose. It is a large and supportive group open to anyone.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/391293-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

There really are a lot of us on there and I highly recommend it!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I had over 200 to loose when I began, still most of that to go, please feel free to add me, though I'm the first to admit that I'm kind of quiet.
  • findingthethingirlamy
    Options
    Add me to the list too! I've got over 100lbs to lose and would love to have some company along the way! :wink:
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    i originally needed to lose about 120ish. im down to 87 til im at my goal weight.
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs. all together I still have90 more to go! Would enjoy being your friend!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks to all that added me - you've given me a little burst of inspiration. Onward to the next 50 lb :)

Great to see all the success stories from people who have lost so much, and a good reminder to me to take it one day, one bite, one step at a time!
  • haleyyh3
    Options
    I just can not wait for my first 10 lbs. I seem to drop and gain the same dad burn 5 lbs over and over. My daughter has lost 15 so she has given me the want to do this with her. Only really been trying for about a week, although I joined a couple of wks ago. I luv ya'lls posts, they r so encouraging. It truely great how many ppl r sticking with this
  • bnelly55
    bnelly55 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me me!!! I had 179 to lose and that's after losing 25 already. Add me, well keep each other motivated. It's a totally new set of challenges when you have so much to lose.
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    Options
    I no longer have over 100 lb to lose, but from my highest recorded weight I have lost 128.4 lb. On y most recent weight loss journey, I started with 111lb to get to the high end of a normal BMI, and I've lost 67 lb, so far.
  • aliratwo
    Options
    Hi I too need to loose over 100 lbs. I just signed up today and am very nervous. I didn't realize i had so much to loose, i almost don't know where to start. i have the worst eating habits and know that i can't do this alone. i would love to be your friend and do this together.
    thanks...
  • aliratwo
    Options
    Hi I too need to loose over 100 lbs. I just signed up today and am very nervous. I didn't realize i had so much to loose, i almost don't know where to start. i have the worst eating habits and know that i can't do this alone. i would love to be your friend and do this together.
    thanks...
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! The more the merrier!
  • gettingskinnysoon
    Options
    Yip! WELL over 100 pounds for me. At least 150 pounds. At least.