New to MFP, looking for support/friends

Options
Hello, I just joined last Thursday at the recommendation of some co-workers and am enjoying it so far. I def need some support/friends, I have a tendency to quit weight-loss plans ::grumble:

Replies

• zozilla09
    zozilla09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm a newbie too so I'm looking for all the friends/help/support I can get. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • jessicaortega
    Options
    Hi im new need friends to add me for the support
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I will more than happy to add you all and support you as we all need that support..
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been a member for 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! Feel free to add me!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Feel free to add me :)
  • jazdez
    Options
    Hi I am Jas, and I am a sweet-aholic. But that was the past me. Now I am on the road to being a fit-aholic. Pray for me.

Jas:heart:
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I just recently joined and I need extra support to help me along the way. Looking for new friends
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello - Welcome!

Feel free to add me as a friend. Iam here with the same goal as everyone else.

Good Luck!

Dawn
  • bjsmith418366
    Options
    I am looking for support also - 53year old that has a lot to loose...
  • dleblancmi
    Options
    You can add me to your support/friends. I need to lose 50 lbs.:blushing:
  • Miami222
    Options
    Hello I am new to this and I need a support team but I need to lose at leat 60lbs.:embarassed:
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    adding you!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    will send friend request. I am new to this site as well, so far people have been super supportive.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and looking for support as well. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • KristinCrochets
    KristinCrochets Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new, too and absolutely need support and motivation. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Njbelle
    Njbelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey

fellow newbie - add me

I will take all the help and friends i can get xxx
  • stepmelisa
    stepmelisa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here i go again, starting over with my fitness pal. I need help to stay on track. I am tired of the oatmeals. I need to cut my sugar and eat more greens. Please help me, i really need to lose 10lbs December 14. What to do
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Good Luck to all of us! You can all add me too!
  • mariechien
    mariechien Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ì'm a newbie looking for fellow newbies for a support team! =))
  • mrsvelasco
    Options
    hi all, im also a newbie and would love to add friends for support, i started exactly 1 week ago, and did my weigh in today and lost 3lbs, WOO-HOO, everyday is a struggle, especially if you have a family who loves to eat whatever :ohwell: (not much support for me) i just convince myself that "im my own supporter" and im doing it for 3 people, "me, myself and i" :) and it feels good to see that my work for the week has paid off :happy: now all i have to do is work on exercising :grumble: