Getting fit again

Options
I just started my second week of the p90x program. My girlfriend just got me too start the profile and on my fitness pal. I would like to maybe find other people on here that are doing the same thing, so we could give each other support and tips. I'm going to work on posting new things everyday. Fiend me if you'd like, or just show some love.

Replies

• Ricky1103
    Options
    Count me in! even i plan to begin my exercise routine from tomorrow. hopefully wouldn't quit within a weeks time.
  • bigstackted
    Options
    Today is the first day of my sevond week on P90x. I'm excited for the results I'm already seeing. Mostly tone and shape. MFP is great for understanding the choices you make and how they impact your food intake. Stick to it.
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There are a few groups for those doing P90X....just search it. Today was week 1 day 1 for me. :)
  • b_headley
    Options
    I just signed up on here today but, I have been doing P90X for about 2 weeks!! I love it! It always makes me feel so much better whenever I finish the work out!
  • leethecuz
    Options
    Im doing insanity, Ive dabbled with PX90 in the past but never really got into it, Ive got a fair bit of muscle on me and I do my own workouts, I just want to drop some fat. I find insanity good but I am carrying injuries and it can be a bit much, doing it every day is a challenge but as long as I do it a few times a week and some form of physical activity nearly every day, I am sure I will see results. In fact I already have but I think managing it with this web site will help me better.