Losing Body Fat

Options
JesseM28
JesseM28 Posts: 10 Member
Hi! My goal is to lose weight, but I am really focusing on reducing my body fat. I have heard several differerent methods as to how best to lose BF, but I'm still confused. If I just eat healthier and exercise
will it come off naturally or do I have to focus on eating really low fat? Are there food groups I need to cut out to do this?? I seem to be doing okay with the weight loss part but I just can't seem to reduce my BF. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Replies

• JesseM28
    JesseM28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose weight, but I am really focusing on reducing my body fat. I have heard several differerent methods as to how best to lose BF, but I'm still confused. If I just eat healthier and exercise
    will it come off naturally or do I have to focus on eating really low fat? Are there food groups I need to cut out to do this?? I seem to be doing okay with the weight loss part but I just can't seem to reduce my BF. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    I'm not an expert at all haha, but I think if you keep eating right and exercising it will come off, just give it time. :flowerforyou:

If that's not right, than someone tell me haha. :wink:
  • getfitwithangela
    getfitwithangela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Great that you're getting started! Track your calories,make good choices and Move the body! You'll be rid of body fat if you stay consistent! Keep Drinking your water!!