Hello New Kid on the Block

Options
hi there

Well I climbed back into the weight loss saddle today - have let it slip and slide and now i have a hefty 125lbs to shift so here goes

I have developed bad habits, laziness, my fitness level is down the pan! lots to do to change my naughty habits

Probably not the easiest time of year to start but i firmly believe that if i wait until the new year there will be even more to shift

would welcome any support and advice as in my experience the road to losing weight can be bumpy!

Friends wanted!!

xxx

Replies

• sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here!! Please feel free to add me.
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    welcome. add me for support!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I totally agree with you~if you wait, it'll be more to lose. No time better than the present. Feel free to add me!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! and WELCOME to MFP!
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You are taking the first step to a better future, and don't do tomorrow what you can do today. You already made a decicion, now its time to change. (advice) Make lot of friends they will help you during your journey to success.

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • dpartee1
    dpartee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can do it! Please feel free to add me!

I couldn't have lost my weight and gained knowledge about "calories in calories out" without myfitnesspal! We're here for u the only thing is to stick with it!

U will see results!
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me so that we can support one another. Good luck on your journey.
  • lulibell1987
    Options
    Welcome :) feel free to add me
  • carly091
    Options
    I'm new aswell and also need friends, feel free to add me.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I've been on here for a few months and it's a really great site!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like some support :flowerforyou:
  • momosully
    momosully Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    today is may first day, i'm very excited. i too have fallen off the proverbial wagon a few times, for a list of reasons. but I really want to lose it by my birthday, among various other reason ie: i don't feel good any more and im running out of cloths to wear.. I'm a single mom of two and work full time, so exercising and eating rite were very rarely on the days to-do list, it also doesn't help that i work at the biggest donut chain in Canada, its like a kid working in a candy store. Much like you and the rest of the ppl who joined here i'm gonna need all the support, encouragement and friends I can get. i will give great encourage and support to all my fitness pals out there, cuz lets face it, its no picnic, we just came from there and we ate all the food now its time to get up and work it off. Good luck in your journey i will be here for support if ever you need me...

xo
    Mo
  • Mexrose
    Options
    Oh oh oh oh oh....the right stuff (I really hope you got that pop culture reference)

Anyhow, I just want to say from someone who has tried various types of diets, this has been an amazing journey for me. I have been on since Sept. 21 and have lost 18 pounds. All I honestly do is walk 30 minutes a day on treadmill with incline. People already see the difference in me and I have a renewed energy. I log EVERYTHING in even when I have dived my face in a cupcake. I want to be accountable for all my actions..the good, bad, and ugly.

You are free to add me to your list

Good Luck

Mexrose