30 day shred level 3?

Options
hi all,

so i have been doing the 30 day shred for a little while now kinda off and on, sometimes i do yoga instead or sometimes i take a day off etc. anyways, today i decided to try level 3 and the weird thing is i found it easier than level 2! don't get me wrong it is very challenging and i didn't do the advanced level of everything but for the first time trying level 3 i feel it was easier than the first time i tried level 2 and i find it more fun than level 2! has anyone else found this or am i doing something wrong?

Replies

• CountryGirl84
    CountryGirl84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi all,

so i have been doing the 30 day shred for a little while now kinda off and on, sometimes i do yoga instead or sometimes i take a day off etc. anyways, today i decided to try level 3 and the weird thing is i found it easier than level 2! don't get me wrong it is very challenging and i didn't do the advanced level of everything but for the first time trying level 3 i feel it was easier than the first time i tried level 2 and i find it more fun than level 2! has anyone else found this or am i doing something wrong?
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That is the same way I felt! I think for me I am better at cardio than strength moves, and level three is a lot of cardio. Or maybe we just had it in our head that it was going to be so much more difficult, and then when you do level three you realize that it's not so bad! Keep up the hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Yea that great I think I need to add more strength, Im very familiar with cardio:wink:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I agree with you guys... I don't enjoy level 2 at all! I go back and forth from level 1 and 3.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Same here, but I also think I need to up the weight. I used a lighter weight than normal the first and only time I did level 3 (b/c I am sick).
  • CountryGirl84
    CountryGirl84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! it's nice to know other people hate level 2 too! i too think i'm going to start just alternating level 1 and level 3 that sounds like a good plan :)