1st NSV

Options
Yesterday I was getting ready to head out and hubby grabs the side of my pants & says "you're getting frumpy butt, you're pants are too big" :-D

Replies

• marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Haha best compliment ever.
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Time for new pants!!! Great excuse to go shopping!!
  • sryan8408
    Options
    Tell him, "Then buy me some new pants!" lol. Congrads!
  • felicity866
    Options
    all be it a back handed compliment....i would gladly take it!!! lol good for you!
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    Yesterday I was getting ready to head out and hubby grabs the side of my pants & says "you're getting frumpy butt, you're pants are too big" :-D

That's awesome! Probably the ONLY time I would like my husband saying I have a frumpy butt :wink:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    LOL! Gotta love it...Congrats, Frumpy Butt :0)
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ooohhh can see a shopping spree coming on well done
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    YAY frumpy butt haha! That is always a good thing when trying to slim down. BTW - is that a Boxer on your weight loss ticker??
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YAY frumpy butt haha! That is always a good thing when trying to slim down. BTW - is that a Boxer on your weight loss ticker??

Yes, it is a boxer. Its my favorite pic of him. He was barking at my sis because he didn't like the sound of her high heel shoes. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!