NEW FRIENDS?

Options
Hi! I've been on myfitnesspal for about 3-4 months now, and i love the support and sense of community!! Looking for new friends who have some of the same goals as me =) im 5'7, 24 years old, looking to lose about 35-40 more lbs! i lost 100 lbs back in college and now the weight loss has slowed, i'm trying to lose the last "few" pounds so i can finally be at goal!

add me! :)

Replies

• lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    hey ! iam also 24 5'7 currently at 183 would like to reach my goal of 150lbs :bigsmile:
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 265.5 pounds and have 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you want. :smile:
  • kimbim60
    kimbim60 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm over twice your age but I'm half way to my goal and still want to lose 40 more lbs if you'd like to add me!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older than you (32 to be exact) but I still have around 70-80 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me if you want:happy:
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!

lololol
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!

lololol
    get out of hereeee =P <3
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 need to lose about 40 more lbs. Feel free to add me love having extra support. I have been here for about 40days and love the site!
  • searsap7
    Options
    I'm new to this site also. Been a member since 11/11. My goal is to lose 38 pounds, so far i have lost 3 pounds in a week. Feel free to add me. needs all the support i can get. :)