Need friends

Options
I am currently a WW online member, but just recently decided to cancel my account due to the cost and I wasn't losing. I lost on their prior programs. I am new ro MFP and looking for friends to support me and vice versa. Please request my friendship, I could use all the help I can get...

Replies

• Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and would like to be your friend. I love to give and recieve encouragement share recipes and whole meal ideas. I have lost 8lbs on MFP and 10 altogether. I am going to lose 6-7 more by Jan 6th. I am.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've done WW before as well. I think MFP is so much better! Gonna add you now!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Done WW before as well...
    Lost 50 lbs, then as soon as I quit I gained 70 lbs. :(

You can add me, always looking for new friends. :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    yep WW lifetime member and decided to give this a go instead of paying. it works just as if not better than ww because it is like having a mtg a day! so many great people on here
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im still newish on here
  • vscheffel
    vscheffel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i thought about doing the WW and just could not see paying for a membership..a friend told me about MFP and I love it...it have been a big help for me. welcome and im sending an add.
  • felicity866
    Options
    Hi....feel free to add me...I am fairly new on here as well (2 weeks) and happy to help with support.....I need plenty myself..lol!! this should be fun as well as good for us so bring a sense of humour!

felicity
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I'm an X WW member - didn't like the new plan either!!
    Friend request on it's way!!
  • bupsi
    bupsi Posts: 1
    Options
    I have never done WW never mind a diet!
    By accident I climb onto a scale and was shocked!!!!!
    So I joined MFP and the results and the easiness speak for them self.
    If I can do it so can everybody else!
    I haven’t been on a scale for 10 days now but I feel that I lost more unnecessary weight!
  • Heatherz131
    Options
    Totally new on here... I had a baby last year and did really well at loosing weight until I went back to work and started eating junk! I need friends to kee me on the straight and narrow and to help me fight my chocolate addiction (not good as I'm also diabetic!)