P90X Challenge group starting today! 11/14

Options
If you want in, join the group "Nov 14th P90 X Challenge Group" some are doing classic, some lean... whats your pleasure?

...and get ready to Bring IT!

Replies

• kllsunshine22
    Options
    :happy: I was going to start the cardio P90X today. Great to see I will not be alone. This is the 2nd time I have done it and the first time I got through 60 days of it. never really saw a loss of weight, but did see a change in my body.
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed! Yay! I'm in!
  • vmckenzie82
    Options
    I did the P90X for a few weeks and lost a few pounds, then fell out of my routine. I really need to get back into it. Let me know what you guys want to do and I'm all for it.
  • Csbweb
    Options
    Just ordered. Will join when I get dvds.
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5! Lean version!
  • carloP90X
    Options
    I'm on week 7 - Classic Version/Hybrid with Insanity and RevAbs.
  • nancyl8198
    nancyl8198 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started week two this morning. I'm loving it so far! My arms are jello this morning!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Been there. Done that.

The issue I had was that I didn't do as well with the diet as I should have. I've followed Coach Wayne's 1,900 calorie diet (which is a simplified version of the P90X diet) and I've had much better results.

Here you go. http://teamripped.com/my-nutritionsupplements/my-sample-diet/comment-page-10#comments
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X/Insanity hybrid at 5:30 am this morning. I also started last week but got in only two workouts out of six. :-)

If I don't do it in the morning, life is too busy for me to fit it in later.

Anyone else starting this can feel free to add me as a MFP friend.
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just got back from Mexico for my Wedding and needing to get back into a routine, I'm in! Was doing an outdoor bootcamp for the last 5 months so hopefully i'm up for it. Bring it!
  • jwats3
    Options
    Just started my second week of the classic program. I definitely was able to do more my second week than I was my fist week. Diamond push ups, dive bomber push ups and the ab ripper x are killers. Love it though :-)
  • ape0131
    Options
    starting today i will be doing the lean one.. lets bring it....will post again after i complete day 1....thanks for letting me join the group...
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was suppose to be day one of P90X but ended up with fever, chills and body ache. Feeling better today, so should be starting after work.

Is there any specifics that this group should be reporting? Should we post how we did daily and then our losses weekly?
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I just started classic p90x Sunday. Tonight will be shoulders and arms and ab ripper. So far so good.
  • MommaFuhrer
    Options
    I ended up taking a few days off over the holiday, but I'm finally back at it now! I'm on week 6 day 2 and I'm down 5 lbs and 2 inches! :happy:
  • MommaFuhrer
    Options
    Just finished week 6! :happy: