Zumba DVDs

Options
I would really like to try the zumba fitness DVDs but they are EXPENSIVE! If you have these DVDs and no longer use them SEND THEM MY WAY!

Replies

• jenniferlynn12
    Options
    Check on Craigslist! That's where I sold mine... and where I bought Insanity (for more than halfprice!)
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You can watch fitness DVDs online for free at www.hulul.com.

Try searching cardio dance and tons of stuff comes up. It doesn't have the Zumba brand name, but that really doesn't matter.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Craigslist agree. Got mine there too but Zumba is so fun in a class with others : D
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I would love to attend a class for zumba but I have an 8 month old and babysit a 9 month old....limits our trips out of the house!
  • LetJesusReign
    Options
    how do you log zumba for your exercise? I didn't find it listed and am not sure what would be a good alternative. Thanks
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    if u go to www/zumbacalories.com u can enter your data and it will tell u how many cals u burned then just do a quick add.
  • LetJesusReign
    Options
    Aha, thank you very much. I had no idea. This helps a lot.
  • branflake5
    Options
    you can find tons of Zumba songs on youtube, that's how I do my Zumba workouts. Check out this link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCf-unnLh6o&feature=related

I love this instructor and she has tons of songs and its all free:)
  • redrox87
    Options
    I tried looking up Zumba on the database but it's not there , what would you classify it as ?
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would guess it's similar to Dancing - aerobic, ballet or modern, twist