Friends???

Options
Hi I'm Somewhat new to Mfp. It's been about a week now and I'm addicted. Just looking for some friends to help keep me on track. I'm 27 female my first weigh In I was 125 lbs haven't reached my second weigh In yet but hoping to be down a bit. I'm from Canada and heading to the sunny caymans in 7 weeks so hoping to trim down for the trip, difficult to do this time of year but I'll give it my best shot!

Replies

• Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Welcome. What I did was go around the site and looked for people I thought would be similar to me and Friended them. Don't wait for others to friend you. Once you select some buddies, you'll have others select you.

We're glad to have you aboard. I've only been here a bit over a week myself.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Are you going to set up a tax shelter?
  • Pronoiac
    Options
    I'm from Canada and heading to the sunny caymans in 7 weeks so hoping to trim down for the trip, difficult to do this time of year but I'll give it my best shot!

Doesn't hockey burn a lot of calories? ;)))
  • dazeydawl
    Options
    Lol no just going down to look good on a beach. And get away from -40 Canadian winters
  • dazeydawl
    Options
    I'm from Canada and heading to the sunny caymans in 7 weeks so hoping to trim down for the trip, difficult to do this time of year but I'll give it my best shot!

If I could skate it just might. But I can't. I now that I've revealed that I might get kicked out of canada
  • crasykittie
    Options
    hello im all the way from the never so sunny england... right smack in the middle near no beach..

so when i can get to a beach like once maybe twice a year - abroad to get any decent weather. i need to look good!! so thats my goal
    ultimate beach body..

well you can dream

anyway very new here so anyone wanna say hello moan and groan about being the weight you are etc etc im here.

ladies and gents thinkthin..!

kat :)
  • Pronoiac
    Options
    If I could skate it just might. But I can't. I now that I've revealed that I might get kicked out of canada

You should definitely pack a scram bag after such a confession!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I have reported you to the Ministry of Ice Abilities. I hope you like living on an ice floe.