The Scale??

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Ok Ok I know this maybe a silly question, but what the hell, I have heard diffrent. Ok In the morning, On you all weigh in day, Do you weigh with or without your clothes On?:laugh: And which do you deemed more accurate. Because without my clothes Im 2lb less with my cloths Im two pounds more:laugh: . i know scale sometimes arent that acurate yaddi yaddi yah :happy: But I just wanted to know you guys opinion?

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Options
    Ok Ok I know this maybe a silly question, but what the hell, I have heard diffrent. Ok In the morning, On you all weigh in day, Do you weigh with or without your clothes On?:laugh: And which do you deemed more accurate. Because without my clothes Im 2lb less with my cloths Im two pounds more:laugh: . i know scale sometimes arent that acurate yaddi yaddi yah :happy: But I just wanted to know you guys opinion?
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: i weigh in without my cloths:blushing:
  • saffron09
    saffron09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning without clothes because it is always less than at night, and it gives me more motivation for the day to do well! I would say whatever time you weigh yourself, you should always do it at the same time of day so it is consistent, and without clothing because that could add different amounts based on what you are wearing that day.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :laugh: I thought so cause even at the the doctor they weigh you with a gown own that is very thin .So I say why not the birthday suit they say deduct 1-2lbs cause of clothes:laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I Only weigh in the mornings usually the same times I just want ed to know with or without clothes:laugh:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning and yep in the birthday suit as close as I can get to it being the scale is in the kitchen,lol, no blinds. I say anything goes that makes you feel better when you have to hop on that scale.:bigsmile:
  • lmarcott
    lmarcott Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    without my clothes. I'm the one trying to lose, not my clothes.

Seriously though, if you are going to weigh in with your clothes, I have always been told to wear the same clothes for every weigh in.. ... if you weigh in one week in shorts and blue jeans the next week, those damn jeans could hide any weight loss since they are most likely heavier than the shorts. And we are working too damn hard to not get full credit for our acomplishments! So do whatever you need to do but please be true to yourself.

Good luck!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :laugh: wow Tootsie ok calm down its just a question sweetie chillax dont get your panties in a brunch
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    digital scale first thing in the morning naked with dry hair....i do weigh as often as i want though in teh day if i need too
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom in my birthday suit. :blushing:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    oh wow she said naked and dry hair oh mok do the thang then girl:laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Ok The BIRTHDAY SUIT HAS ONE MAJORITY :laugh: :wink:
  • tcgearin
    tcgearin Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm also partial to the birthday suit but has anyone else had different weights depending on where you step on the scale? That drives me nuts. My fiance says stand shoulder width apart but my feet are small so do I stand as far up on the scale as possible or at the back end or stand normally. And yes I've tried it all and I wegih different in each position. Of course it's only a couple pounds difference but thats a lot when you are trying to loose. :-)
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Naked, dry hair, and empty bladder. I am eliminating every ounce I can! :D
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning on Fridays.

Nekkid!

After a trip to the bathroom!!
  • koscar
    koscar Posts: 5
    Options
    My doctor once told me that your true weight is first thing in the morning, naked, after your first morning urination.
  • FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lol! Yes, first thing in the morning, no clothes, with all the air blown out of my lungs. :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm also partial to the birthday suit but has anyone else had different weights depending on where you step on the scale? That drives me nuts. My fiance says stand shoulder width apart but my feet are small so do I stand as far up on the scale as possible or at the back end or stand normally. And yes I've tried it all and I wegih different in each position. Of course it's only a couple pounds difference but thats a lot when you are trying to loose. :-)

yes if I flex my toes up and off the scale it goes down by a little bit, so that's what I do every time:laugh:

naked, dry hair, after urination(and bm if I can-TMI?), first thing in the morning, every day.