My First NSV Worth Posting!

Options
rfarinha
rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
They opened a brand new Marshall's in the same Mall where I take Zumba on Saturday mornings, and I needed to buy a gift, so I thought I would drop in. Started browsing the jeans/pants, and tried on a few and bought a new pair. The fact that they were only $14.99 was a bonus, but the fact that they were a 16 is my NSV! I started out wearing 20/22W, and these are a 16 - No "W"!!! It's been at least 7 or 8 years since I've worn a 16! And while they are a little on the snug side, I can zip them standing up, so I think that counts as being able to fit in a 16... right?

Replies

• cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It absolutely counts! What a wonderful victory-- dropping 2-3 sizes, girl! :happy:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You bet it counts! Great NSV!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yep, it counts! It counts as long as you don't have to jump off your bed while holding on to the belt loops. God as my witness - my roommate in college did just that!

CONGRATS!!!!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You bet it counts!!! Congrats on a fabulous NSV!!!
  • rfarinha
    Options
    Yep, it counts! It counts as long as you don't have to jump off your bed while holding on to the belt loops. God as my witness - my roommate in college did just that!

CONGRATS!!!!

:laugh:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV.Congrats !
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Definitely counts, that's awesome!:happy:
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It definitely counts! Congrats!!!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Most definitely!! Congrats!!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to wear my smaller jeans that mock me in my closet.
  • traceizbiz
    Options
    well done that is awesome.... can someone please enlighten me as to what "NSV" stands for? :blushing:
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have earned those pants :drinker:
  • rfarinha
    Options
    well done that is awesome.... can someone please enlighten me as to what "NSV" stands for? :blushing:

NSV stands for Non Scale Victory :happy:

Thanks everyone!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory, I think....
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You bet it counts and now you have new "skinny jeans"! Good job!
  • mandag9008
    mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    great job! i cant wait to be 3 sizes smaller!
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Congratulations girl!!! Just as a warning though shopping might get a little dangerous. I started out at a 22W and I began moving through sizes started spending a lot of money. It''s so much fun when things fit, when you're not having to buy something because it fits. One more fun thing is when you try something on and it is a little small you can just grab the next size, not having to go to different department or different store.

Keep up the amazing work!!! :)
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WTG....I have size 18 down to 12 in my closet, hard to believe I was once a size 12. Rock those jeans girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!