Hi, would love some friends for support

Options
Hi all im Ash im 29 from australia.. i joined mfp a few weeks back but only just started looking at the community, would love some friends especially aussie woman to share my journey with
:)

Replies

• faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 30, from Michigan with 5 kids. I need support too. My husband is great but does not understand what it is like to try to loose weight and we a female.
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    I'll add both of you ladies. :) I've been a member of MFP for over a year...but just started using it in the last month. I'm already down 5 pounds in that time. :)

Good luck! And you can BOTH get healthy!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site (there are so many supportive people here!) Hope you love it too! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you! And please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • janc46
    janc46 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi yal, Im older than you all but I love this site. My Daughter got me motivated after she lost 80+lbs and lots of inches, I have deen dieting and excersing for 90 days now and have lost 18 lbs and inches too. I didnt think I had it in me at the age of 65. Keep steady at it no matter what anyone else says. Good Luck

Jan
  • letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ash! I added you as friend :)

This website is great!
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, there's always room for more friends and mutual support. I am from England, United Kingdom - I have made friends with people from all around the world which is great as there is always someone online when you need some encouragement :)