NSV!

Options
Went wedding shopping with some of my favorite ladies this past weekend. I've been overweight my ENTIRE life and am at my worst now for sure. I started mfp a month ago and love what it's done to me! Saturday morning I was somewhat dreading wedding dressing shopping. You see all these tiny girls on tv and in the shops and know tat it's just not like that for myself. I had an absolute ball! And after only about 15 dresses I found the "ONE" I said yes to the last dress I tried on and it is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and I look fantastic in it! Overweight or not, I think it looked amazing so I can't imagine what it's going to look like a year from now for the wedding. We aren't ordering until the end of January so I'm working extra hard to get those pounds/inches off! Finding a dress is something I never thought was possible, when I put this one on I was beside myself with relief, excitement, and emotion! It was definately a great day! :heart: :happy:

Replies

• tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! Congratulations on your upcoming and the beautiful dress find, but most importantly how beautiful and special that dress made you feel!!!!!
  • latinahada
    Options
    How exciting!!
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    congrats! that's great!
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    COngrats! That is a wonderful feeling!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV, and congrats on the impending nuptials.
  • Lipvanmeier26
    Options
    WTG!!! I remember wedding dress shopping and I didn't find the "one" but I was happy with what I chose. But than again I had a themed wedding so my dress was a bit unusual. I'm sure you are going to look FANTASTIC on your big day.
  • kenzisurber44
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments! Which is why I LOVE this website! It has support from complete strangers! It's nice to know that there are good people with kind words out there still. Thank you again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!