I accepted you as a freind and you sell me stuff...seriously

Options
if you are a real person, trying to lose real weight, and do not have a workout, shake, equipment or something else to sell me, then I would genuinely like to be your friend and find some support on this journey. That is all. :wink:

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    But it's only 3 easy payments of 29.99 ! But wait.. if you call now you can get TWO for the price of ONE!

eh.. sorry, I turn into a smart alec when I'm bored.

Feel free to add me. I'm not selling anything and I can always use some more pals!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    But it's only 3 easy payments of 29.99 ! But wait.. if you call now you can get TWO for the price of ONE!

eh.. sorry, I turn into a smart alec when I'm bored.

Feel free to add me. I'm not selling anything and I can always use some more pals!
    HAHAHAHA
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That is funny! I am new to MFP and would love some new friends to use as support. Feel free to friend me. Thanks
  • merrick7871
    Options
    I dont have anything to sell, I am a stay at home mom with fibro and CFS. I have let my illness take over my life and make me fat and lazy and I am determined to take my life back. My goal weight is 120, that gives me 47 to go. Lordy that sounds like a lot!! Friend request sent.
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more friends for mutual support =)
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for friends for mutual support =)

Sorry for the double post...
  • madsdad70
    Options
    Well, that was fast! I suddenly have 10 new friends...all together now "awwweee" Thanks y'all. :bigsmile:
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Well, that was fast! I suddenly have 10 new friends...all together now "awwweee" Thanks y'all. :bigsmile:
    and we are cheap....wait I think I said that wrong......HAHAHAHAHA
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Me Too! Friend me.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

But WAIT...there's more.................................
  • mixedberries
    mixedberries Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm not selling anything!! I would like to become your "friend".

Lisa
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Seriously someone did this?

Report them to a moderator or forward the PM.
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Agree, report them to moderator. I have never had anyone try to sell me anything here. I love MFP!
  • amybeth83
    amybeth83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend :) I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks and really enjoy it. Friends help!

Looking forward to our journey together - we can do this!!

~Amy B.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me...nothing to sell here!

I agree you should report the person that did that...that's most definitely against MFP rules.
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    lmfao:laugh:

do people actually do that?

well im not another sales person, just another gal on the path to a healthier life:smile:

feel free to add me:flowerforyou:

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Jmayhem69
    Options
    For the record, I have never tried to sell anything! I do however have some great books, DVDs etc that I am willing to share for free in the hopes it will make us all slimmer and happier people! will approve anyone who is open enough to take their diary off private!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to sell. I'm just trying to be a better me, and to give as much support as I can.
  • madsdad70
    Options
    I meant what you knew... haha
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im to lazy to sell ya anything..lol Welcome to MFP , add me :flowerforyou: