17 Again

Options
Heyyy, I just got back from seeing the movie 17 again with a bunch of my girlfriends. Ya know the one with Zac Efron :love:. Lol just kidding. But have any of you seen it, what did you think? If you haven't seen it do you think you will?
Just a random topic cause i'm in the mood for chitchat. :laugh:
I thought it was really good although there was a lot of adult humor, which I thought was weird since i thought mostly kids were going to go see it..?
But yeah, just for fun! :wink:

Replies

• lilmissnicole
    Options
    Heyyy, I just got back from seeing the movie 17 again with a bunch of my girlfriends. Ya know the one with Zac Efron :love:. Lol just kidding. But have any of you seen it, what did you think? If you haven't seen it do you think you will?
    Just a random topic cause i'm in the mood for chitchat. :laugh:
    I thought it was really good although there was a lot of adult humor, which I thought was weird since i thought mostly kids were going to go see it..?
    But yeah, just for fun! :wink:
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i saw it last night - waaay better than i expected! i was laughing the entire time.
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    i know wasn't it good!
    lol me too, seriously i thought i was going to die. :tongue:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My almost 9 year old wants to see it, but I just read the review on pluggeinonline.com and I decided that it does not seem appropriate for her. For those that have seen it...would you let your 9 year old go see it???
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    My almost 9 year old wants to see it, but I just read the review on pluggeinonline.com and I decided that it does not seem appropriate for her. For those that have seen it...would you let your 9 year old go see it???
    I love plugged in! :wink:
    And I don't have kids haha, but I would not let my nine year old see it.
    It's not like awful but lots of sexual humor.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review.
    My 8 y/o wants to see it but it's not gonna happen.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I love plugged in! :wink:
    And I don't have kids haha, but I would not let my nine year old see it.
    It's not like awful but lots of sexual humor.

Thanks for the 411. That is pretty much the review said so I told her no this morning. She asked why and I told her it had too much adult content for her age...some of which she would not even understand. She said okay and that was that!!
  • absolutekraze
    Options
    good to know you guys liked it, maybe I'll make the time to go see it. :]