Foster the People. My new workout playlist!

Options
c2sky
c2sky Posts: 487 Member
Yes, I'm old. I don't listen to MTV and radio, so I just found these guys when I was looking for new warm ups songs for the Zumba class I teach. Anyone else love these guys? They are my next running playlist!

Replies

• maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I've been running to Foster the People station on Pandora for months now. Good stuff.
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love the "Pumped up Kicks!" Also, "You and I" by Lady Gaga for warm up or slow down... and "Mislead" by Kool and the Gang!!! (Don't laugh!)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I like Wild Wild West by Will Smith to give me that extra kick to get the walk done. It's about 3/4's of the way through 7,000 steps (would have done the math myself, but it's late and the brain went to bed about 30 minutes ago).
  • Demwitted
    Options
    I just discovered Foster the People today.
    Also, "You and I" by Lady Gaga for warm up or slow down...

Sometimes I think of her as my personal trainer. She is almost all I listen to when I run.
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    good stuff, and I love Wild Wild West! So I ain't laughin" I am so old....... My Sharona, Tomorrow we have live bass guitar to Temptation's "Shakey Ground" .

But I love good bass and percussion, good vocals, and something fresh. Foster the People fit the bill.