It's nice to meet you!

Options
Hello I joined a couple days ago.

I was lucky and survived all through college without gaining any weight and then right after I gained a ton! I call it my graduation 30+ hahaha. So I got depressed for a while from gaining so much weight in such a short time.. which of course led to the "I eat because I'm depressed - I'm depressed because I'm fat" cycle.

Then I bounced from diet to diet till I just decided I was happy with my weight. I swore up and down I would quit smoking if I got a good job. Which finally happened a year and half ago. I kicked the habit and when I noticed I was breathing better I started to do more activities. That opened my eyes to "hey I used to be able to do this.. now my legs feel like rubber when I walk down the street"

I've decided I'm too young to feel this old. So I'm trying this whole things again. Less quick and easy diet more learning how to eat better and exercise. My fiancee is also a personal trainer which does put some pull in this. Though it is kind of fun to show up to his functions and meet some of his clients for the first time ;) "oh he must have some hot skinny in shape wifey" Nope! I'm a normal gal! He will be helpful in this but that in itself will be a learning curve to balance wanting to kill him and still love him afterwards hahah.

My friend pointed this app out to me for my droid and here I am.. I hope to make some new friends here and bounce some inspiration off of you all!

Replies