Need more friends and support

Options
Hi!

I've signed up for MPF awhile ago, but it wasn't until September 2011 that I started taking it seriously. I go to the gym at least 3 times a week (usually running + hot yoga). But it is the eating healthy part that is killing me! On top of that, I completely let go on the weekends. Nonetheless, I have seen some major changes.

I've been logging on inconsistently the past couple of weeks and really need the support. I'm looking to lose 7-10 pounds and maintain that weight loss. I just want to stop yo-yo-ing

Any support is great. Thanks!

Replies

• Jessyrabbit
    Jessyrabbit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2nd this!
  • eneale
    eneale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some more motivation! Plz add me if you would like to help, I will do the same for you!
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agree and can relate, usually for me my weakness is the snacking however at the moment I am in an emotional eating phase, have been there for the past 2 days, hopefully tomorrow I can stop that. What I've learned is to be consistent, try baby steps. Be honest with yourself and after every meal log it in so you can keep track. I have done horrible the past couple days but have logged it so I can keep track. I can't usually take rest days especially 2 in a row because then it makes it extra hard for me to get back on the wagon. If you want a treat allow yourself a treat every so often thats under 200 or 300 calories that way you don't need to take the weekend off. Good luck!
  • tamtam78
    Options
    Please add me too. I think having a friend on here helps me stay on track! I have set a 100 day goal and can't wait to see the new me Valentines day!!