Hi there!

Options
A few of my friends are on this site and I thought I would give it a shot. My husband and I have been sort of casually doing the Weight Watchers diet (I refuse to pay for meetings), but got out of the habit while we were on vacation :drinker: . Lo and behold, every ounce of weight I lost is BACK!!!! :sad: No more beer and eating out for a little while. I have got to get my body back on track.

A little about me: I'm 27, mother of two lovely little boys. I love to knit, sew, crochet, cook, and play video games. I am trying to start a little homestead here on my little two acres of land. Our goal is to grow our own organic food and raise as much of our own livestock as we (reasonably) can. I'm hoping all that working outdoors will help me stay slim and trim!

I never had a problem with weight until after my second child was born. It was like I had gained my pregnancy weight and never lost it! I did slim up a few years ago when I was working in retail and walked back and forth to work a couple of days a week. Now that I work in childcare, I am not as active and it has really started to take a toll on me.

But here I am, ready lose some weight, get in shape, and make some friends!

Leigh

Replies

• Liudfrith
    Options
    A few of my friends are on this site and I thought I would give it a shot. My husband and I have been sort of casually doing the Weight Watchers diet (I refuse to pay for meetings), but got out of the habit while we were on vacation :drinker: . Lo and behold, every ounce of weight I lost is BACK!!!! :sad: No more beer and eating out for a little while. I have got to get my body back on track.

A little about me: I'm 27, mother of two lovely little boys. I love to knit, sew, crochet, cook, and play video games. I am trying to start a little homestead here on my little two acres of land. Our goal is to grow our own organic food and raise as much of our own livestock as we (reasonably) can. I'm hoping all that working outdoors will help me stay slim and trim!

I never had a problem with weight until after my second child was born. It was like I had gained my pregnancy weight and never lost it! I did slim up a few years ago when I was working in retail and walked back and forth to work a couple of days a week. Now that I work in childcare, I am not as active and it has really started to take a toll on me.

But here I am, ready lose some weight, get in shape, and make some friends!

Leigh
  • heather93277
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

The best part of this site is how useful it is if you stay honest.. a close second is how supportive and informative everyone is :bigsmile:

Best of luck to you on reaching your goals!!
  • lilmissnicole
    Options
    Welcomeee!!! :flowerforyou:
    Your going to love it here, i'm so excited that your part of MFP! :heart:
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    well hello there my friend:happy:

glad you joined us

i love your pic-lol:laugh:

made me realize how much i miss hanging out with you!:wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    hiya:drinker:
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    Welcome!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: