was anyone else skeptical about 30 Day Shred?

Options
I just started 30 Day Shred. I've been really excited waiting for it in the mail and it FINALLY got here. As excited as I am, i'm a little skeptical that it will give really noticeable results with just 20 minutes a day. clearly, i am NOT expecting to look like jillian michaels or the other girls in the video after the 30 days. i don't feel like i have unrealistic expectations, but i do HAVE expectations..

anyone else that was skeptical but then proven wrong after doing the shred?
i really hope i'm proven wrong with my skepticism!!

Replies

• abbylove08
    abbylove08 Posts: 215
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred. I've been really excited waiting for it in the mail and it FINALLY got here. As excited as I am, i'm a little skeptical that it will give really noticeable results with just 20 minutes a day. clearly, i am NOT expecting to look like jillian michaels or the other girls in the video after the 30 days. i don't feel like i have unrealistic expectations, but i do HAVE expectations..

anyone else that was skeptical but then proven wrong after doing the shred?
    i really hope i'm proven wrong with my skepticism!!
  • Cerabell18
    Cerabell18 Posts: 124
    Options
    I was a little skeptical. After doing level 1 and 2 for a few weeks, I noticed definition in my arms, back, and stomach. I also had more endurance as well.

It wasn't a huge change, but it was a change.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I was skeptical about losing 20 pounds in 30 days. I'm not sure how anyone could do that, but I have seen good results. Mind you...I do other workouts most days too, but I have lost 3 inches in my waist and almost 10 pounds since I started it on 3/19. I just started level 3 the other day but had to give it a few days rest because of illness. I used to average a 5 pound loss per month, so I guess it's definitely helped me doing 30DS (since I used to do the other videos only during my 5 lbs/month).
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow! I just got my copy tonight! Going to start it in the morning and keep good track of my results! I will keep you posted. Everyone here speaks so highly of it....:smile: