any other Derby girls here?

Options
hi im new to this .. um app,/page
So im a derby girl from western australia and by derby im not talking horse's im talking quad roller skates (;
im not a bouter yet but im trying, these are my obessions trying to rain in my wieght and learning to skate better.
I dont want to be ripped i just want to be fit.
Id also like to meet some other people trying the same thing, ie making a consious choice to be the best you can be of course if your into derby as well, well thats just pretty damn cool, but if not (shrugs shoulders) ill do my best to get you there:wink:
i also work fly in fly out so i will only be on a pc one in every three weeks, but thats only ever slowed me down from meeting people never actually stopped me :wink:

Replies

• beeny83
    Options
    I clicked on this because I thought you were from Derby WA and sure enough you are from WA but I'm guessing your not from Derby lol Good luck!!
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sorry beany I didn't see this reply
    Yeah I'm a WA roller derby girl but I don't have a team cause I'm not bout cleared though I am having a crack at level 2 in Jan if xana don't can swing assessments for the 11th of Jan 2012 I was away at work last time,