new to MFP, started yesterday, im so excited :D

Replies

• saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    :happy:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, Jade I'm new too. I just joined today, hoping being able to count my calories will help me lose weight!
  • I just started late last night, im hoping this helps although im a little confused on how to us it...
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    hey guys - welcome on board! Its a great place to be - and having the motivation will do you wonders!! Its not hard and gets easier after a few days. Dont be put off if you get confused, firstly do a search because chances are a million people before you have had the same thoughs - and if you still cant find it, just ask questions - everyone here is pretty helpful! Good luck!
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Hi all, I'm also getting the hang of MyFitnessPal. I've been using the diet & exercise tracker for a week no and am already seeing some progress (Not much, but it's a start).

A hail from Melbourne Australia and I've left my start to Spring Training late. I've always been active but and looking for that extra bit of motivation to get me back on the wagon as the weather here starts to heat up.

Be sure to say Hi.
    Chris.
  • I started yesterday too! Not new to losing weight, but tracking it always helps, and hopefully here with the added motivation it will help!! Hectic schedule makes it hard but I'm going to try to stick through this one!!
  • Hey :)

This site is pretty fantastic. Already feeling great! Everyone on here is very supportive!
  • mummychaz
    mummychaz Posts: 35 Member
    hello all new guys/gals! I've been using MFP for a month & have never felt so in control of my lifestyle - instead of starving myself, cutting out whole food groups or eating/drinking nasty tasting 'diet' products I just monitor everything I put in my body & all my exercise. Thanks to MFP, now I control a balanced diet & I exercise much more than I used to!

Welcome & good luck on your journeys to the new you, there's plenty of support here from people who know how you feel so don't forget to share your triumphs, your frustrations, tips & questions.

:)