Heart Attack Grille

Options
LightenUp_Caro
LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
Has anyone seen this before?
I just kind of stumbled upon this...and it totally ruined my appetite.

I feel so much better about my healthy choices.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/a-meal-to-die-for/4008287236

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    Options
    Has anyone seen this before?
    I just kind of stumbled upon this...and it totally ruined my appetite.

I feel so much better about my healthy choices.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/a-meal-to-die-for/4008287236
  • angelascott919
    Options
    OMG - that is nuts
  • stahlight
    stahlight Posts: 119
    Options
    Well to tell the truth, that looks delicious!

The only thing that would stop me is the size of the people in there...

Fry bar FTW!!!

But yeah I also wouldn't eat it even once a month either...

Once in a while though... just saying :bigsmile:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    Options
    yeah the size people would totally scare me away from the food...
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Myhusband and I were just talking about that place, it is out here by us. My husband said we can never go there because the last thing he needs to try is fries cooked in lard because he may never leave :laugh: And he is the skinny one so I definitely don't need to go there!

It is a place where the hopelessly overweight can go to find like minded hefties :laugh:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    wow, that's one nice video!

bonne apetite boys and girls! :laugh:
  • kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    Hmm funny- my boyfriend told me about this place-except a little different. I was told it was super unhealthy-to the point that there were nurses on duty....not girls in skimpy nurse costumes. Either way-I will NOT be going there! It is right down the street from me. The people eating there pretty much were proof enough.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The Travel Channel did a story about this place last night. The bonus is if you weigh over 350 you can eat there for no charge at any time you want. Talk about a deal!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh every time I see the video. DH and I have decided when we take the kids on a trip out west (was going to be this summer, but now we're going on a Disney Cruise instead), we were going to make a stop at the Grille. Yes it's bad for you. But it's fun. And oh so educational for the boys... lol... Our kids will never look the same way at a burger again! hee hee

By the way, I am not intending on trying the quad... lol
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    not only is that making americans bigger than they already are those waitresses are kind of trashy. There is a difference between a lil sexy and skanky.
  • kallio
    Options
    Ha ha! I know! It is like a bad Halloween costume! I thought they had actual nurses there until I watched this video! Gross.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    8000 calories in the quadruple bypass burger.
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

okay so I have overeaten a lot in my life, but that is just absolutely ludicrous. and the tramps in nurse outfits just add to the charm:noway:
  • kallio
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself! :laugh:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    The Travel Channel did a story about this place last night. The bonus is if you weigh over 350 you can eat there for no charge at any time you want. Talk about a deal!
    That just seems wrong and crazy! I watched the video this morning and my mouth dropped open and stayed that way during the whole thing.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That is the grossest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe someone would actually eat there, are they suicidal?????
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    8000 calories in the quadruple bypass burger.
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

okay so I have overeaten a lot in my life, but that is just absolutely ludicrous. and the tramps in nurse outfits just add to the charm:noway:
    Thats what I said Id rather eat a pound of raw veggies(and thatd still make me sick)
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    YUCK!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Doesn't even look remotely appealing to me..... not even a single bypass burger:noway: :noway: Its sad how many people seem to think it's OK to eat like that...... eeeewwwwwwhhhhh!:frown: :frown: