Doing this for me! I need buddies :)

Options
Hi there,

I just joined today. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs. I'm a 26 year old mom of four awesome boys. Things are looking up for me lately and I have decided to start this journey for me. I fear that if I don't have people encouraging me and me encouraging them that I will lose my motivation and I really don't want that. I deserve a healthy lifestyle and I deserve to do this for me.

Replies

• bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you like. I started my weight loss in February and lost 31lbs then when the school hols started in July I lost my way a bit as it wasn't so easy to exercise etc. I've put 7lbs back on so not all is lost but I'm now really struggling to get my head back around things but I really need to do this for me!! We can help each other!! MFP is great too and if it wasn't for my friends on here i'd be really lost!! xx
  • sundayeveryday
    Options
    Hey!
    4 kids.. girl, you rock! I'm new to this too. I'd love to be buddies, I need encouragement too. The people on here are pretty fantastic.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    feel free to add me! I dont have any kids, but i'm on a long weightloss journey too. I'm quite a loud cheerleader and i'll kick you in the butt if you need me too <wink>. You've taken the first step, congrats! You can do it and MFP is the best place to be :-D
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    Hii Feel Free To Add Me :) 4 Boys Wow :)
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me :) You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • sdubay
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me as a friend as well! I would love to be there as a friend on yours and my journey to weight loss and healthy living! I plan on being around for my children as well.
  • rippy1969
    Options
    I have been doing this for 1 week now and it has help a lot!
  • jerseyprincess081
    Options
    you can add me, i'm 26 and a mom of one
  • aprayser
    Options
    Hi -- I'm new here too. Been logging my calories (gulp) for about two weeks, and getting back into routine of moving! My goal is 20 pounds. I would love some buddies to keep me in check!! My bio: I'm 42, have three kids (19, 16 and 12) and own my own business. I've been married for 22 years to a fantastic guy. Life is great -- no complaints except I want to look and feel better! The time has come. No more excuses!