Help me cook something yummy

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
Im thinking we can all post what we have in our fridge,cuboards and help each other with recipes. on what to cook.
anything for breakfast, lunch and dinner! healthy low fat :)

I have

eggs
tortila
low fat pizza sauce
whole wheat spagetii
zuccinni
cucumber
tomatoes
cold cut turkey breast
corn on the cob
corn can
carrot
baby carrots
hummus
cauliflower
bannana
grapes
yogurt
spnich green pepper
lemon
maple syrup beens
lean ground beef ( could not find turkey)
spices
apples
fiber 1 snack bar and cerial
I got more but thats all i can remember lolol what i got yesterdays shopping

Replies

• demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfridgefood.com

You log what you have, and it creates meals for you
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    scramble up two eggs, roll them up in the tortilla with a couple of slices of the turkey breast. Add a tablespoon of salsa, if you have some, for taste. Good breakfast.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    mmm sound yummy! I do have salsa! Yum thanks
    scramble up two eggs, roll them up in the tortilla with a couple of slices of the turkey breast. Add a tablespoon of salsa, if you have some, for taste. Good breakfast.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Awesome I will check it out now
    http://www.myfridgefood.com

You log what you have, and it creates meals for you
  • kjloiselle
    kjloiselle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you could make pizza using a recipe on here (have to search for it) using cauliflower as the 'dough' part and then top with pizza sauce, cheese, veggies whatever you have and like. you can even leave off the sauce, just put a bit of hceese on it, bake it as usual and then top it with a salad
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    You could make a veggie tortilla wrap. Spread some of your hummus on a tortilla and load it up with all of those yummy veggies that you have...!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I just made this right now Im almost done eating it. WOw It is yummy!!!! pics is on my display!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    That sound really yummy. Thanks I will check it out...

you could make pizza using a recipe on here (have to search for it) using cauliflower as the 'dough' part and then top with pizza sauce, cheese, veggies whatever you have and like. you can even leave off the sauce, just put a bit of hceese on it, bake it as usual and then top it with a salad
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Awesome idea. thank you so much.
    You could make a veggie tortilla wrap. Spread some of your hummus on a tortilla and load it up with all of those yummy veggies that you have...!