Burn Baby Burn!

Options
How i wish my CD burner is actually working so i can compile all my fav rave/dance/clubbing song and play it on the hi-fi in my room. My pc is in the hallway and no way in hell do i want my parents to see me dance myself silly to the songs... and radio songs are ****ty anyway. XD Too bad for not owning a mp3 player, i think i'd get an ipod nano next week.

Anyway i digress. This week i changed my routine from aerobic dancing and strength training with silly dancing. Yes, you heard right, silly dancing. My routine involves 20 minutes power walking, 10 minutes of proper aerobic instructions, 10 minutes of strength lifting and 10 minutes of nonstop silly dancing like shaking your booty and swinging your hands etc. I didnt lose any weight (yet) but my friends and colleagues commented about how more energetic i look and how smaller i looked. Maybe i'll keep dancing my weight off. :D

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    How i wish my CD burner is actually working so i can compile all my fav rave/dance/clubbing song and play it on the hi-fi in my room. My pc is in the hallway and no way in hell do i want my parents to see me dance myself silly to the songs... and radio songs are ****ty anyway. XD Too bad for not owning a mp3 player, i think i'd get an ipod nano next week.

Anyway i digress. This week i changed my routine from aerobic dancing and strength training with silly dancing. Yes, you heard right, silly dancing. My routine involves 20 minutes power walking, 10 minutes of proper aerobic instructions, 10 minutes of strength lifting and 10 minutes of nonstop silly dancing like shaking your booty and swinging your hands etc. I didnt lose any weight (yet) but my friends and colleagues commented about how more energetic i look and how smaller i looked. Maybe i'll keep dancing my weight off. :D
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I love dancing and find that if I can't make it to the YMCA for a "normal work out" I put on pandora.com and find my music and I can dance for over an hour! My kids sometimes join me! It is fun!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!