I need a challenge

Options
I have been thrown off track and I need to back in the game..
Laziness has become my devil.

I need a challenge...
My First challenge I want to lose 10 lbs before Christmas!

Anyone wanna join?

Replies

• n3wlif3styl3
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by Christmas!! How are you going to do it?
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    me!! me!!! Mee!! holidays are the worst for me since there's also about 10 birthdys sporadically thrown in there between October and January. Would be nice to lose weight this holiday season rather than gain it
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Right count me in this. I have just started 30DS today and have been hammering the gym. Bring it on!! I would be made up with this loss by christmas x
  • maddyg1989
    maddyg1989 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!!!! I'm having trouble finding time to go to the gym but my hubbie is out of town this week and I've hit the gym everyday!!! Maybe he needs to leave more often??? lol
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in. I'm almost through the 30 DS and will be starting Ripped in 30 right after, so we'll see. My goal will be inches as well as weight too tho, I would like to go down another pants size by Christmas.
  • n3wlif3styl3
    Options
    Sure, count me in. I'm almost through the 30 DS and will be starting Ripped in 30 right after, so we'll see. My goal will be inches as well as weight too tho, I would like to go down another pants size by Christmas.

I would like to go down a pant size too and not have a muffin top from wearing the smaller size :)
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I am willing and wanting to lose 10lbs before chirstmas...
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I did the inches (Alli) now its time for weight...
  • juanitarb
    juanitarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would to join trying to lost at least 10 pound by christmas.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I plan on watching the intake..eating smarter!

and get back in the workout routine..
    Im thinking for the first week.. I am gonna run and do the ab ripper x from p90x every other day
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ladies - I'm actually running a Countdown to Christmas challenge that includes working out and nutrition. If anyone is interested, you can check out the details on my blog: http://debsfitgroove.blogspot.com.

We are gonna dominate this holiday season! :happy:
  • ajcrane
    ajcrane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge...no high price ones though. The holidays are approaching!!!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options

I would like to go down a pant size too and not have a muffin top from wearing the smaller size :)

The 30 DS is awesome for that! I love it, and I curse Jillian Michael's at the same time lol.